[Libre-silicon-devel] Process concerns

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Tue Nov 6 14:38:09 CET 2018

Hi
So I fixed most of the stuff you've pointed out now.
About the oxide thickness: We wanna avoid having a break through the oxide
when reaching 40V or so.
With 40nm we're pretty much at 40V for the breakthrough voltage.
I don't know how much the gates of your high power transistors can take?
But I guess they're also bound to the laws of physics.
We would like to sell those chips to automotive manufacturers, so going below
40nm isn't really an option I'm afraid.
I've added another annealing step for the p/n junction implants.

Cheers
	David

PS: Hagen and I got the same results for bright field and dark field mask
requirements, so it seems alright.
We're really close to ordering the mask set!

--
Best regards

CEO, David Lanzendörfer
Lanceville Technology